1. I have not been able to post, and it is irking the cheese out of me.
2. I have had silly computer problems in the evening. I don't feel like fighting with my laptop, and I get sleepy and I decide to go to bed instead.
3. My laptop is NOT acting all janky tonight! Glory!!!
4. Every night I've been writing in my journal that I want to get to work "dirt early" this week. That means around 6:00 am. Or even 7:00 am.
5. Is that working out? No. Because when it is dark outside, it is nighttime. I don't care if it is 6:00am-7:00am. If it is dark outside, it is not morning.
6. Tomorrow is not only Friday, but it is payday. That already means that the blinds of my mind are already half closed. My paydays are not good and productive workdays.
7. This mindset is not a good thing, as I have a TON of stuff to do tomorrow.
8. Can you believe that January is almost over? So that means that we only have 11 months left to get it all done. All of it. Whatever "it" is.
9. I am tired of these debates. I can't tell if this is serious or some awful reality show. Whatever it is, it is awful.
10. Questions of the week: Do we really want Trump to be president? Do we really want to hear and see his Don Rickles/Rodney Dangerfield shtick act for the next 4 to 8 years?
I don't. All I know is that I am going to miss President Obama. Really.
That's it for my Ten Thursday Thoughts.
Not much substance today.
Heck man, I just wanted to post.
It’s Not About Permission, It’s About Respect - It’s Tuesday. In case you were wondering. I started dating when I was 15. That means I have been dating for 35+ years. That’s a lot of dates, several ...
16 hours ago