Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Back to Work Tuesday!

Yes, that is what I am calling it...

Back to work Tuesday.

With the passing of Labor Day, the summer is OVER. Time to get back to work!

I was going to take today off, but I decided not to. I simply have too much to do, and there is no need to get all behind.

But I had a good weekend. My major goal was to do a gift card run for the winners, and I did that on Monday (Yay!!).

I ate too much of the wrong stuff on Saturday, so I don't feel particularly healthy this morning.    I am most definitely back to my usual this week. Might even make it a raw week, because my poor system is just shot...

Okay, moving on to more pleasant things.

Yesterday I hung around the house because it was a fantasy football draft weekend for me.

I have 3 teams. Had 4, but some idiot disbanded his league. Idiot. Wasted my precious time. Humph.

Oscar was being a jerk this weekend. He wanted some attention, I suppose. He hung around a lot.



As you can see, he is not pleased with me AT ALL.  That hard stare says it all. It is like he disapproves of me or something like that. I will treat him like anyone else who looks down on me: ignore him. Hard.

He will be alright. Really.

Saturday, my sister and I went down to "the country."  That is what us city folks call it when we travel to rural areas. CowgirlCre has a huge family, and they have a family gathering every year. Our family don't get together for anything, so me and my sister like to go crash her family get-togethers.

This was the first year that Uncle Cre wasn't there, as he passed earlier in the year.

I noticed everyone had t-shirts.





I wondered aloud why I didn't have a t-shirt.

Even the baby had a t-shirt!!

Where was MY t-shirt?

"They took orders at a dinner. And you weren't there."

*blink*blink*

Humph.

I keep everybody neck deep in cookies.  Somebody coulda hooked a sista up with a t-shirt.

That's alright!  I had a fine time anyway!

I will post about that later this week.

Can you believe I did 27 blog posts last month?

O_o...

That's almost like posting daily.  Strange!  You won't get that this month! LOL.

Maybe.

As for now, it is back to work!

Lots in store for September.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!