Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Happy Earth Day... From Oscar-Tyrone


Hello there.



LadyLee is busy right now, so I am taking over her blogging for the day.

It's me... Oscar-Tyrone.

Call me Oscar. LadyLee calls me Oscar-Tyrone. Oscar sounded too "white" to her...

I don't now why she thinks because she is black that I am black.

Maybe my name is Oscar because I am a caucasian cat. I don't think she ever thought about that. And I am not going to explain it to her.

Happy Earth Day to you.

LadyLee isn't even thinking about Earth Day. We are talking abot a woman who will fall asleep with every light left in the house. And let's not even talk about the plastic bottles and aluminum cans she throws in the trash.

She is not an earth day type of girl. No she is not.

So you have me.



So I was sitting in a chair in the dining room and I saw something that caught my attention. It was a picture of another cat.


I wanted to jump up on the table and get a better look, but LadyLee would have a complete fit if I did so. Let's just say it's been 15 years since I got the notion to jump up on a table.

I hit it with my paw. It wasn't alive. And I saw that it was some type of card. I opened the card and it had words. I don't read very well, so I think I will just let you read it for yourself:


That is from a kitten shelter. Dorothy, one of the readers who won one of the $44 gift cards during the LadyLee Birthday Sweepstakes, wanted her gift card donated to the Tiny Paws Kitten Rescue.

LadyLee was perplexed about that one.

I, Oscar, was elated. Anything to help my fellow brothers and sisters. That could buy kitty litter. And cat food.

(LadyLee only thinks about herself. She would've used that card to buy some groceries, makeup, and a couple of packs of panties from the Wal-mart. She is so crass, she is.)

I closed the card, and looked back at the picture on front.


Look at that little thing. Thank goodness there are kind people at Tiny Paws to take such good care of him.

That little kitten is a lucky one. Because if it was left up to LadyLee to hold a little one like that and bottle feed him like that?

He just would not make it. Unless I can figure out how to nurse him myself. And I am not lactating. Never have, and never will.

LadyLee whines and complains about my $70 a month special cat food. It's not my fault that I have liver and digestion issues. I am 17 years old. What does she expect?

She would really be whining about feeding such a little one with a bottle. With her crass self.

I would have to lead the poor kitty over to my water bowl and hope he drinks. He will, as he will quickly find out that LadyLee will be way off on his feeding schedule.

Sigh.

She's looking for a kitten right now, she is. I hope she gets one who can feed and clean himself. I really do.

My paws are tired from typing, so I think I will leave you with a special song. It is expecially nice, as it talks about rain. LadyLee seems to like it alot.



Maybe it will one day help her to decide to gather and conserve rain water. That would be nice.

Now, you go on out and make it a Happy Earth Day.

Recycle some paper, aluminum or plastic.

Save the whales.

Better yet, save a kitty.

xxxooo

Oscar

4 comments:

  1. O-T ... there are no words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-T, you rock! :) Thanks for sharing the card, sweetie. Glad you "got" my request! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03:00 PM

    Glad to see you're still well OT, your post made me smile.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!