Friday, April 19, 2019

Good Friday Freestyles

Happy Friday!

Happy GOOD Friday!

Happy PayDay to ME!

Yes, this is a good Friday indeed. Alas, it is raining cats and dogs and frogs in the Atlanta. UGH.

And I am getting some new living room furniture, so I had to call a junk removal company to come get the old furniture.

Now, I could have just dragged it to the street. But no telling when City of Atlanta would pick it up. And there is NO way I wanted to be looking at a couch and chair sitting out next to the mailbox for two weeks. (Yes, I have seen peoples crap sitting out for that long).

I called Peachtree Junk Removal Service. And they showed up even in the rain. And they were all smiles like it was a sunny day.


Wow.

They were in and out of my house in 10-15 minutes. They even put on little booties over their shoes so they wouldn't jack up my carpet. They were really nice and prompt. I will be using them for my garage cleanout soon. GLORY.

I don't know how they did it all with a smile.

Now, the cats were all confused, especially Mitch.


He will figure it out. I placed a blanket on the floor so they could lay on it. And I placed a tennis ball in the middle of the floor. Maybe they will have a good time with all that empty space.

Otherwise it has been an uneventful day. And it is Friday, AND a payday, so the blinds of my mind are half closed. I got a couple of hours worth of stuff done, but that's about it. I will just go ahead and plan for next week. That's all I can do.

Song of the Week. I found a song by Andersen.Paak, on his new Ventura CD, that I absolutely LOVE.

"Come Home" (Featuring Andre 3000)



That song is AWESOME. I loved-ed it! And when Andre 3000 chimes in at the end... My goodness. I really miss him and Outkast in general.

That is it for me. I am not doing anything special for Easter. Haven't in years. I take time to pontificate the reason for the season. No new dress for me.

Have a good Friday and a Great Easter! On Purpose!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!