Monday, February 07, 2022

Happy 52nd Birthday to ME

Today is my birthday. 

And for days, you know what I've been wondering?

Who gets excited about Birthday #52?

I mean, the milestone birthdays, like Birthday #50 are all the rage.

But Birthday 52? 

No such fanfare. 

Anyway, I am happy for birthday #52. 

I did not know what to expect, but oh well... 

I am glad to be HERE. There are people who didn't even make it to age 52.

But I did. 

And I am looking for what my next chapter in life will bring. 

As for the question above, my response is that I will get excited by birthday #52.

Yes, Happy Birthday to ME. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Doc! Celebrate well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:23:00 AM

    Happy belated BDAY! from Mary in La

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!