Monday, December 10, 2007

Grab a Plate, Part II

My goodness...

I have been sick as a DOG for the past few days.

My throat was on FIRE all day Friday. After working 10 hours, I went to the store, got some items for homemade chicken soup, then went home. I managed to make my soup (didn't eat any that night, though.)

Let's just say, I got in the bed on Friday night and didn't get up until Sunday afternoon. I had my journal writing meeting (can't miss that, mayne!), and came on back home.

And I should be in my bed sleep right about now.

But nope...

I'm a MAVERICK.

Yes. I. am.

I got up and cooked BREAKFAST for all the party people.

I even lit a fire for you, too... Got the house all warm and cozy.

I plan on posting everyday this week. This shouldn't be hard, since I have various posts in queue already.

So you might as well stick around and eat...

Grab a plate and dig in...

We have grits, eggs, sausage, bacon, orange juice...






French toast, waffles, hash brown casserole...

All you can eat! Goodness! Nothing like having a little "itis" first thang in the morning! As always, LadyLee's world famous salmon and biscuits are ready. (Don't think you gonna eat off my good plates. Pick up a paper plate, please.)





If you don't want juice... oh, we have wine (that's for Serenity23 or Serenity30, whatever you calling yourself these days).

For you sedity peeps, who like a cocktail in the morning... we have mimosas...
And if you're like me, you can't take all that heavy food in the morning. I eat stuff like that once a month on average.

I like my fresh fruit in the mornings, and we have PLENTY. Some of you, after all that barbeque at the party last week (Grab a plate, ya'll, Part I), need some fruit to get back regular. LOL!


So, get your plate situated, grab a spot near the fireplace...

... and Stay Tuned

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:39:00 AM

    OOO...you are killing me this morning!!!!!

    My son for a salmon cake!!!!

    Wait...I don't have one...jeez...can I trade some spinach quiche?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:31:00 PM

    I'm mad about the food pictures. I'm starving!

    I'm stealing your dog tired pic. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that you are doing much better Maverick! I mean.. uh LL! ;) I missed ya and your crazy antics..

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pics almost made me miss eating meat. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, now I need a midnight snack for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmph.. I'm hungry.. But that wine turned my stomach.. I'm separating from wine for this week... My body needs a break before i don't make it to see 30... So water pls.. Oh and some of that fruit...

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!