Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday's Words

I don't know how I let half a week go by with no posts.
Sigh.

I must stop that.

*smacking self on the hand*

STOP IT, I say.

LOL.

I guess I will do some random news...

Look what I saw yesterday!



A google maps street views car. It was parked off in the cut over by the Whole Foods in Midtown.

I was wondering how the heck I could google up my address and a streetview of my house and street comes up? Hmm... And what's funny, the last time I did this, I saw my neighbors on their front porch staring out at the street with that "What the world?" look on their faces. I guess they were staring at this car whizzing by!

Someone is always watching. You can see a postage stamp on the ground from outer space by satellite.

Big Brother is ALWAYS watching you. You might as well get use to it.

What I'm eating right now.

A grapefruit.  That tangerine is for later. 


I haven't taken my meds today, and grapefruit is a problem with some meds. Hopefully I won't have problems. We will see!

Quote of the Week

That's a quote from a postcard I saw while standing in the checkout line at the Whole Foods.

It reminds me of a quote from one of my favorite books that I read from time to time asks the simple question of "What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"

Hmmm... I'll be pondering that forever.

Have a good Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:37:00 PM

    Hey Lee,
    I haven't read your blog is sooooo long. Hope you're doing well.
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask you what's up with that tangerine but I scrolled down to find out about Golden Nugget tangerines. They look like mutant fruit. They must be good though. Expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings....
    eyes are always watching
    love the quote.

    please take your meds.....
    stay blessed.

    p.s.
    I left you a smile at my place, enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!