Friday, January 15, 2021

Friday Night Fights: The 50 Edition

 Another week has gone by... 

And I am still at the house. And I am at the point of just accepting things right now. 

This pandemic is NOT my fault is my constant mantra. And I think it is sinking in. 

You know what felt good this week? It is that I have my work review coming up and I had a FULL page of accomplishments. A full page. I got work done while teleworking. And that made me feel good indeed. 

Also, I had some good meals this week. I am working on my meals being 75% vegetables. Not sure how that is working out. All I can do is TRY. 

Happy 50th Birthday! Two Icons celebrate birthday #50 this week... 

Mary J. Blige and Regina King! 



I knew they were close to my age, but I didn't know they were 50 like me! OH JOY!
I so look forward to what the future holds for both of these ladies! 

Meal of the Week: Another juicy salad. 


This is one of my go to meals during the pandemic. And it is not only tasty, but so good for me :)

Glory!! 

Song of the Week. I haven't been listening to to much music, as my eyes have been glued to the television like everybody else. All this ish going on is BANANAS. Ugh.

Anyway, more Busta Rhymes... with Bell Biv Devoe

 

I love the '90s feels I get from this video.

So everyone in this video is 50 years old or older. Why do they all look so young!? 

Oh what a joy to be 50!

That is it for the week. My goal is to post more this year. I have been very bored, and I am posting on Facebook, which means I need to pay more attention over in these parts!

Have a great 3 day weekend! On purpose! 

1 comment:

  1. Blessings......
    Of course the pandemic is not your fault and it wise to count your blessings. Ah mean, imagine the people with the Bubonic plague who did not have social media, phones, Instagram, snap chat, facetime, zoom, google meet and the like. They had to wait until the plague was over to find out if their loves ones survive! Imagine! Certainly life this new normal is challenging but there are worst things.

    Be safe
    Be glad
    Rejoice and be glad
    count your blessings and your triumphs

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!