Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

 Ten thoughts! On a Tuesday!

1. The plot thickens with this whole siege on the US Capitol. Things are much deeper than we thought.

2. It has been an extremely dreary day in the ATL, one of those days when I wonder if the sun will ever shine again.

3. I had a two hour class today, and it was the longest, most boringnest two hour class EVER. I believe I walked off a couple of times. Played on my phone. Even put it on mute and watched TV. When I came back in at the end and was actually paying attention, something about homework was mentioned. 

Homework???

4. I had to list out all my accomplishments for my year end review today. Sigh. Interestingly I had a page of accomplishments. Not sure how that happened.  I know one thing though: my major accomplishment was to live to see 2021. Have mercy. Amen. 

5. On my midyear review in July of 2020, my boss said "You've done a very good job!"

6. My response... "Sir, what the world are you talking about? I been at the house for four months!"

He laughed. 

I didn't see anything funny.

7. I got a couple hundred bucks and 20 hours of time off for how great I did.  Okay Sir, I will take your word for it. I won't forsake a blessing. *ladylee snatches money and time with the quickness*

8. Where's this fly guy? Where's Damien from Omen III, I mean Jared? 


That dude... SMH... that's who has me worried. 

9. Whoever came up with this combo must be a pure genius.

Y'all try that out and let me know how it is. I ain't there yet.

10.  I wish for a day when all of my days don't meld together. I find that I have to really concentrate really hard to remember what day of the week it is.

That's my 10 thoughts! On a lovely Tuesday!

Enjoy your day!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!