Monday, August 08, 2011

Monday Once Again!

Is it just me, or is time just FLYING by?

Because once again... yet again...

It is MONDAY!

Once again... yet again.

I am cool with that. For there are people who were alive last Monday... and they aren't alive today. I GOTTA learn to be thankful for my Mondays.

My Weekend. I didn't have much of a big weekend. I feel like there was something I was suppose to do, yet forgot about it.

Someone will remind me of such.

I think on Friday evening I went to church. Came home, and the next day, I went and did my Wal-Mart shopping. I needed silly stuff like detergent, toilet paper, stuff like that. I got plenty of fruits and veggies in the fridge from a grocery trip the weekend before, and I will probably make it until next weekend.

I did a LOT of napping. Not sure what was up with that. I am talking 3 and 4 hour naps. Hopefully I can get back on track and sleep well this week. We will see.

My brutha Milk and Cookies birthday was on Friday! Happy 24th birthday, Milk and Cookies!








He looks real dangerous. I don't like that uniform and that gun. Dangerous.





My sister Kentucky is turning the big 30 next week. I am totally excited about that. She doesn't seem to be. HUMPH. That's okay. I am going to celebrate it anyway! *cartwheels*

Man... I only posted twice last week. O_o I don't like that AT ALL.

Even though I only post about 10% of my life up here, I like to post at least 4 to 5 times a week. I feel strange if I don't. I have all kinds of things to put up.

Song of the week. Anyone who has known me over the past 20 years knows that I am a Miki Howard FAN! I looooove myself some Miki Howard. The only reason I'm not a STAN is that I can't cop her phone number or email addy or get some face time! So I am just a FAN.

And here's one of my favorite songs by her. Love this song!



You know, I actually made this dude who was breaking up with me sit in my car and listen to this song because it described how I felt. It was my way of begging him not to break up with me.

*ladylee kicks the hard eyeroll*

Man, I want to go back and SHAKE and PIMP SLAP my 20-year-old self. I mean, I wanna go back and kick my own butt. Really.

Ugh. The stuff I did in my 20s. Wow.

But I still love that song. It brings back a memory of my young self.

And the lessons I learned.

Whelp! I am gonna post all week. I have about 8 posts in my head. Gotta do that post of hanging out with that Lil' Swats Girl, Tayari. I have a Toni Braxton post coming up. There is also a WWF post that needs to go up. (That is Words with Friends, NOT World Wrestling Federation, lol). I read a couple of good books this past week. I actually read one this weekend which is odd for me, cuz I read real sloooooow, but I could NOT put it down. So I wanna post about that. And there's also a funny Milk and Cookies, Jr. post. I don't get to see my nephew who is allll the way out in Seattle. But I got some funny pictures to put up.

Lots to post about. And the last paragraph was to remind me of what I wanna do this week blogwise. Might have to work it out like that every monday, just so I can remember.

I got a text message this weekend. There is one chicken out there who seems to want a spiritual week. Uh, NO. Won't be posting about that. But it was a GREAT idea that she proposed. But a no go. Toooo much pressure, Ma! LOL. But at least it is on my mind.

I like that ya'll think I do well in talking about such things. Because that is what I think about 90% of the time. House of LadyLee is moreso for my creative side. Most of my spiritual things are reserved for my personal diaries. You want something spiritual, go back and read that Gumbo post I put up last week. Actually, that's the type of thing I LOVE to write. But somewhere over in my personal pages. Not here. Usually that happens when I need to put something up that I KNOW I will have to go back and read from time to time. And if I post it here, I can find it easily.

BUT I may have something for that Chicken this week. Not promising. We. Will. See.

That same chicken is coming to Atlanta and says she will stay with me. I think for just a day. But when she has to share the couch with Oscar-Tyrone... and eat his kibble... and share his litter box...

She will be getting away from me fast enough.

Stop giving me the hard side-eye, gal.

LOL

Anyway, are you going to make it a good week?

I am.

I am going to have a GREAT week.

ON PURPOSE.


4 comments:

  1. well I am still thinking about your Romans 12 post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before..Milk & Cookies is all types of fine! LOVE a man in uniform! lol.

    As for said chicken...leave 'her' alone! LOLLLL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a chicken *mzzzzzzzzzzzzzz* stay with you I'm staying too lol. I can get there in ONE hour and THIRTY minutes. SLUMBER PARTY lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @love.joi... I am STILL mad about Romans 12. I've been waiting to smash anyone who wants to argue about my beliefs slam upside the head with that chapter!

    *steam comes out of LadyLee's ears like in the cartoons*

    @mzinspiredmind...

    Stop looking at my brother. He is jailbait. Although his wife is your age. He is STILL jailbait to you.

    lol

    Dude. You gonna be sleeping on the sofa with Oscar-Tyrone. And he the type of cat who will stare at you... all night long. #creepy

    (I know you like the pound signs)

    @Adrienne... Look here, Mama! Don't start this blogger or tweet up stuff. LadyLee does NOT entertain a house full of folk. My house is just big enough for me to do a wonder woman spin. Any more than that and we bumping into each other. LOL!!

    I get everything straight, you free to come up and sit a spell. Really :)

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!