Shame on me for not posting...
A Ten Thursday Thoughts is in order, then...
1. I have been busier than EVER. I cannot remember being this busy. EVER.
2. I am flying out to see my sister soon. Not sure how I will deal with a 15 hour flight. Sigh.
3. I don't particularly care for the holidays. I think it's the commercialism of it all.
4. I can always tell when it has not been raining for awhile, as my skin gets really dry. I also become dehydrated. I will never understand that.
5. Speaking of rain, we haven't had rain for over 40 days in the ATL... and all of a sudden last week, we got, like 4 or 5 inches of rain.
6. Water falling from the sky looks real foreign when I haven't seen it in awhile.
7. Funny Convo of the Day: So, I need someone to water the plant on my desk while I'm gone.
"Dr. Ling," I holler from my cubicle. "Come here, bruh!"
"Wassup," he hollers. My ebonics seems to be rubbing off on him. This is not good.
"Water my plants, man."
8. I showed him what to do. He looked confused, but hopeful after a little more explanation.
9. My plants better not be dead when I come back.
10. Playing on my Spotify right now.
What's up with that sound? Someone must've recorded this straight from the TV with a tape recorder. You remember how we use to do it back in the '80s.
That is all for me.
I may be posting. Who knows.
We will see!
Holler at ya!
Hitting the Beach - In a few weeks, I’ll be on vacation for a week with my daughter. The last time we went on vacation was 5 years ago and she had a miserable time. I force...
1 week ago