Here we go again with my "thoughts".
And I have 10 of them. Glory!
1. I haven't been posting like I should because we have been getting ready for the biannual audit at work. So my mind has been a virtual blank. I was interviewed today, and I think it went okay. I think. I was a bit vague. I hope it doesn't hurt me.
2. I talked to one of my faaavorite blog readers on Friday, Ms. Ginae! Oh what a joy. It's like Oprah or Michelle Obama calling me. That's how excited I was. We WILL be talking again.
3. I have not had lunch today. But I had a huge kale, pear and blueberry smoothie this morning. That's fresh made, no mixes, honey. For some odd reason, even at two in the afternoon, I am still full. I need to make sure I eat something soon, though... so I won't go inhale a whole bowl of chitlins tonight.
4. The book I am reading right now: The Biology of Belief by Bruce H. Lipton, PhD. I am only 14% of the way in, but that is fine.
5. Favorite quote so far:
"We are made in the image of God, and we need to put Spirit back into the equation when we want to improve our physical and mental health."
That is deep off the pages right there. Especially when a biologist says it. You know our scientific folk aren't really suppose to believe in God, or be agnostic at best. Hmm. There may be more to that one than meets the eye. I am looking forward to his hypotheses.
6. I am not sure why I have such a fascination with mentality and science and how it all relates back spiritually, but I must tell you that I am learning a whole lot about myself. And that's a good thing.
7. I have 5 analytical reports to read in my inbox. And I am not happy about it.
8. I am happy that I'm getting off at 4:30 pm, though. And that's because I got in at 8 a.m. this morning. I usually get in at 10 a.m. But this audit thing...man.
9. While cleaning up the kitchen last night, I was a bit too caught up in my favorite Queen Latifah CD, All Hail the Queen, meaning I did more dancing than dish washing.
10. Callie Jo likes to follow me around at home. I don't know why because I can't be all that interesting to her. But last night, in the kitchen while I was doing all my dancing, she had a look that said "LadyLee, if you kick me in the head one more time, I'ma scratch you!"
LOL. That's what she gets for following me around! Rockette kicks send her flying a few feet.
That's it for my Ten Tuesday Thoughts! Have a good evening:)
It's Still Lent? (My Lenten Journey 2018 such that it is) - I knew I wasn't going to march into Lent with a plan. I am spiritually tired of the politics of the day. What does this mean? I am known for keeping a spir...
4 days ago