Friday, August 10, 2018

Get Your Ramen On

One of my coworkers has a daughter who LOVES ramen noodles.

I love them too... but I don't like the ten cent Sam yung %0.10 variety. NO. I like a good expensive ramen noodle. I need to at LEAST pay $1.00 per pack for them.

That's right.

And I don't feel bad about that, because I MIGHT eat ramen noodles 4 or 5 times a year. A strong MIGHT.

And I have to "doctor them up", meaning, I can't just can't eat a plain pack of noodles.

So my coworker was saying her daughter just eats them plain, boiled in water with the seasoning packet.

Yuck.

No, you have to kick them up a notch.

Here's ramen noodles done RIGHT!


That sure looks good!



That shrimp version looks mighty tasty.


Here's the key to it. Add up to 2 cups of vegetables. That way, you get your veggies.


No telling what the actual ramen noodles are made of. At least have some veggies in there.


Ramen done right! Get your ramen life!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:11:00 PM

    I love Shrimp Lo Mein. The noodles are thicker and thanks for the tip on adding the vegetables. mary in louisiana

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!