Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

 Aha! I am back.  With some thoughts. Hell, I probably have enough material for 100 Tuesday thoughts. 

But I will keep it at 10. 

1. The whole blogger publishing format has changed, and I had been waiting for others to complain about it and for all the bugs to be straightened out. I couldn't load up pics or anything. So I THINK it is straightened out. Not sure.

2. I do a lot of writing right now, so I'm not really interested in blogging anyway. 

3. But I do like the extra personal writing here, and the pictures. So I may continue as long as they don't keep screwing with the formats.

4. And I don't want to too much write about the pandemic. So depressing.

5. I don't really even want to write much about the presidential election. So depressing. 

6. But on the real... we have a new president. GLORY.


7.  That is... pending that the current coup setup doesn't work. You never know. I am staying in the house behind clothes doors, and watching out the window like Pearl from 227. 


8.  I have been working from home for nine months. Sigh. I am in the acceptance stage now. 

9. Not happy about the weight gain. I am not as active, and I am SLOW. Ugh

10. Taking into account what is going on in the world, those are high class problems. They can be solved. 

There we go!  I think it worked. I was able to load up pictures and all seems to have gone nicely. Oh joy!! 

Back in action. 

On purpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!