Thursday, December 30, 2021

My Favorite Gift...

One gift I received really stands out.

Look at these headphones.
They are not regular headphones.  They are bone conduction headphones.

Why come nobody told me about them?

In a nutshell, these headphones allow the user to bypass their eardrums. You listen through vibration through the bone near your ear. 

How cool is that? Who knew such a technology was available. I didn't.

Like I said, my brother sent them to me. He uses them himself. I have come to prefer them when I am walking, as I can listen to my music and leave my eardrums free to hear everything going on arrive me. 

And that's a good thing!

I hope they are using this technology to rid the world of deadness. I am sure they are or have been working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!