Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Welcome to 2023!

Look at this steak. 


How beautiful is that steak? It has to be the most beautifullest steak I have ever seen. (Is "beautifullest" a word? Not sure.)

But it is lovely. And look at those sauces. I can't even tell you what they are. I recognize one of them as an herb butter of some sort? Anyway, they all look delicious. 

I saw this on Facebook, posted by an foodie influencer named Chimetime. 

He also posted the receipt.

$1000!!

 $1000 for a steak!

GLORY!!!

Welcome to 2023!

Is this how we're living in 2023! 

Man. Now I have seen Tomahawk steaks for $100 dollars or more. But I looked into it, and this seems to be that special Wagyu steak. That is top of the line. 

That steak was not cut from a City of Atlanta cow. Nope. 

So say I go ahead could splurge on a steak this expensive. I am lost with the gratuity. The tax is crazy too. Almost $300 in tax and gratuity. I think that would mess it up for me. 

But, this has to be a DREAM for a true foodie. To be able to say you had a $1000 steak is definitely an accomplishment. And it better be the greatest steak ever made, because this particular foodie will tell it like it is! But that is something else. 

I myself would've left off the bread and bottled water. That's an extra $20. But wait, might as well buy the bread and water if you can afford a $1000 steak, right?

I wonder what the ubereats total would be? I wonder if the steak would even make it to my front door?

LOL

I told my friend if she hears me talking about how I had this steak, she should know that I ran out on the bill.  Time that waitress delivers that bill and disappears, I'm dipping out!

And this fine steak is a reminder of how good people are living. I know this has to be the regular for some wealthy folks, where $1000 is the same as $10. And this must be a good price point and in demand because it wouldn't be that expensive.

Enjoy that $1000 steak, brother. I can't wait for the steak review! 

For that price, it better be beyond fantastic!

11 comments:

  1. Cost more than my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, right at the moment, one month's rent is $5.00 less than this steak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back in the mid 80's I bought my used Honda CX-500 for less than this steak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This steak costs more than the average of ten cartons of cigarettes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buy two $100.00 steaks, one for you and one for a friend, two cartons of cigs, one for you and one for a friend, then use the left over money to help the people of Ukraine, Turkey, and Syria. Gee Ladylee, I'm just a poor schmuck who's hot & bothered by the idea of a one thousand dollar steak. Next level spending I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let me call my uncle Jeff Bezos and ask him for steak dinner loan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take some money out of my 401k to finance an experience that. . . what time is it? Time to NGAF. Pardon my French but I gotta let it go. Thanks for the post. I have been disturbed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Learning every day; I've got to get to the next level. https://youtu.be/AtX9lQJzejQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. https://youtu.be/AtX9lQJzejQ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:41:00 AM

    Nice post thank you Tyler

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!