Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday Freestyles

It is Friday.

I WISH it was Pay Day.

But alas, it isn't.

Terrorist Attack 2019. You know, it was some ol' craziness being half awake and half asleep last night, with my television still on, and there's some newsflash about a terrorist attack on a mosque.

My first thoughts:

AGAIN!?!?!

My second thought:

Maybe I'm just dreaming.

But I woke up, and I wasn't. I tell you what... they get thrown into a tizzy if there is some Islamic terrorist acts taking place, but when these white men get out here acting a fool, they get all confused. And you know what and who I mean by "they". It is getting old and tired. But it will keep going on. Until they start addressing "domestic terrorism" by the majority, this will continue to happen.

And we will continue to become desensitized to it.

But until we focus on all of the issues it will keep happening...

And the same moot response will continue: My thoughts and prayers are with the families.

We need more than thoughts and prayers. I'm just saying.

And that's my 2 cents.

College scandal. This was hilarious. Because you know this has been going on FOREVER. And I have a couple of thoughts about it.

#1. All I know is, I better not hear another word about affirmative action. Nope. Not another word.

#2. So... one spends $1,000,000 to get their beloved child into a specific college. How 'bout you just donate the money to the school? That's the legal way to do things. But no, gotta be different. Your child is so WHACK that you gotta buy their way into school. Some of the million dollars could have been spent on tutors and test prep programs. Not to mention private schools. Sigh.

#3. Here is what is up... I spend a million dollars on my kid to fraudulently get them into the school of their choice. And now you want to bring charges concerning it. Listen, if I am that rich, DO YOU THINK I'M GOING TO PRISON?

No.

And that is my prediction. No one will go to prison for this. A slap on the wrist... and back to the yacht.

Song of the Day: On this day, 33 years ago, the song "Your Smile" by Rene and Angela was #1 on the charts.



That is a FANTASTIC song. And I always thought she was singing about her man. No, she was singing about her grandmother.

How cool is that.

And that is it for my Friday Freestyles.

Have a great weekend! On purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!