Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Two Tuesday Thoughts: The Cartoon Edition

Just two thoughts on a Tuesday...

1.  Boy oh boy.  This doggone daylight savings time got me all confused. I do not need a cup of coffee, though, as I have limited my coffee intake to one 8 ounce latte per week (if that). But this cartoon describes perfectly what I need, or better yet, what is required, to just get past losing an hour of sleep. Ugh.


2. I went to sleep around 10 pm last night, then woke up around 1:45 am. I was wide open awake, and did not go back to sleep until around 5:30 am.


So by the time I fell asleep, my phone alarm was sounding. I hate when that happens.

I think I'm just going to get up and work on some things when I wake up in the middle of the night. Like, crochet, or clean out some dresser drawers. Simple enough.

But the warmth of the bed feels so good.

And I just want to lay there and play on my phone.

This is not productive. It is not good.

A change is coming!

That's it for my TWO Tuesday thoughts! Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!