Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Nephews... All Dressed Up!

So my nephews got all dressed up for picture day. It's Milk and Cookies Jr. and Milk and Cookies 3.0, Shawn and Tristan!

I would have liked to seen them in some slacks and wing tips. But this is the true definition of a good picture day. I use to put on a decent enough blouse when I was little. And here, they have on shirt and tie. You're only taking a picture from the waist up. I am good with that, and it's a great idea...

Now this little fella here, my nephew Justin, is trying on his Easter suit.


Man, I saw that little handsome man, and he looks like he's about he's the guest preacher at somebody's church!!

"Everybody say Amen! And now we have a young man coming to the stage, and I know he's gonna bless us today. Can I get an Amen?"

AMEN!!!

LOL


He looks nice in his Easter suit. I didn't even remember they made suits that small.

And it's way too funny to me because Justin is not down for clothes when he's in the house. He'd rather run around in his diaper. LOL.

My nephews... they are such handsome little guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!