Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

1.  Man oh man.... this work-from-home telework business is for the BIRDS.


2. Some workdays are good... and some are just bad.  Blessed me the day.

3. I have noticed that the cats eat their food. I know they have been eating, but actually seeing them eat is amazing! 

4. Sista Callie and Big Mitch are living their best lives. I know that much for sure. 

5. I haven't been journalling, and if there is any time that I should be, this is it. 

6. Mayor Keisha has locked down the city of Atlanta. Thank goodness, because the governor of Georgia. No sir. No no no sir. 

7. This is a good thing because the Governor of Georgia gave a conference about what was going on and WOW. It left me without comfort and hope. 

8. We really need President Obama right now, because our beloved present President leaves me O_o.  I am wondering when he will take this seriously. President Obama handled all crises well enough. I need some hope and comfort. 

9. It is terribly difficult being at home when it comes to food consumption. I am eating too much random stuff.  I need to start writing down what I am eating so I won't wander over into mindless territory. With that said, I realize that that's a "high class" problem. 

10. I am not sure where things go from here. But I am making sure to pay attention to Governor Cuoma's, (the governor of New York) press conferences. Now THAT is a real leader. He needs to be installed as the de facto president of the USA, but because he is not playing games. He is taking everything serious.

And I'm not mad about that!

This has been the Ladylee-locked in the house version of thoughts on a Tuesday.  

Ya'll be safe out there! 

Wash your hands! Practice your social distance thing!

ON PURPOSE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!