Thursday, December 23, 2021

A Special Christmas Gift

I was a little behind on making this Christmas gift. It should've been finished a couple of weeks ago, but I was moving a little slow.  But I got it done 3 days before Christmas. Whew!

It is a throw for the little girl who lives across the street from me.
This is the second time I have made one with these colors. I would not have put these colors together (lavender and mint), but i think it is a nice combination. Especially for little girly girls.

I also made a placemat with the extra yarn.

Well, that could be a placemat, or a blanket for a doll... something like that.

Here's a closeup... 

And another closeup!
And I bought a gift box for it...

I like gift boxes.  More pricey than wrapping paper, and that's fine. Very nice for storage. I live them. 

I didn't really shop much for anything as it pertains to gifts. I don't do well with all the hustle, bustle, and rush of the holiday...

But I must admit, I am always happy about the handmade gifts 

But I am always happy to slowly create gifts with my hands. 

Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!