Friday, December 03, 2021

Five Friday Thoughts

Now...

1. I wanted to blog everyday for the month of December, but blogger will not let me upload photos. And you know I like pictures. So I have to use words. Sigh.

2. I walked 2 miles this afternoon, which is okay for me. I prefer 3-4 miles if possible. But it gets dark early since the time change, so now if I don't get out of the house by 3 pm, I am struggling. Today I got out by 4 pm, which means I have to be back near home by 5 pm. 

3. So here is the problem. I walk slow, around 2.25 miles per hour. Sigh. So as you can see, I need to be high stepping down the round by at least 3:30 pm.

4. The great thing; the weather in the ATL was BEAUTIFUL this week. No rain. Temps in the 70's.

5. And here is the bad thing... well, not really bad, but the yucky thing: it's gonna rain bad next week. Inches of rain. Ick! Sigh. 

That's it for my 5 thoughts. Hopefully the photo function will work again soon! 

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!