Tuesday, December 14, 2021

A Visit from Justin!


So guess who stopped by my house yesterday?
Nephew Justin!
They stopped by for stuff I had for my sis. So they stayed for a bit. But the man who is now taking care of my lawn stopped by. Justin hates noise, so we went for a walk with his scooter. 

He saw a bigger scooter down on the corner and wanted to stand on it.

I was not happy about this, as we were near the corner manned by the local hot boys. None of them were around, but that don't mean we had to stand around. So I snapped his picture and continued our walk. Then we headed back to my house. However, my yard was still being worked on. So I made Justin sit on the porch and watch. 

He wasn't too happy about it, because he hates noise. He covers his ears, as if that is gonna help.
I am not sure why he hates noise so much. He has a fascination with lawn care work yet likes to watch the action from a window.

When the lawn was finished, the lawn man let him sit on the mower. As you can see, he has his hands over his ears. Sigh.

But then he felt comfortable enough to hold the handles.

It is always a joy to hang out with this little guy.

He and my sis provided the best start ever to my workweek. 

And I am always happy and thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!