Monday, December 06, 2021

Justin's School Projects. Oh Joy!

 So my nephew Justin started Pre-K this fall. 

It seems like he was just born yesterday. 


Time sure is flying. He is a big boy now. 

And he loves school. 

And he loves doing projects. 

This project was his first, where he made a poster about all the great things he did over the summer. 

I heard he read every sentence. Trips me out that he can read. 

The next project involved counting by 5s. 

 
He did such a good job. Go Justin!

The next project involved coloring the picture of a turkey that no one will eat. Justin's favorite superhero is Spiderman, so he dressed his turkey up as Spiderman.


"I like you turkey," I said. 

"Auntie, my Spiderman turkey has a booty."

*crickets*

I frowned. "Uh what?"

"My Spiderman turkey has a booty!"

"That's just the crease in the turkey's pants, Lee," my sister explained. 


Uh, Okay. LOL... 

That was funny as all get out. 

And we all know turkeys have bootys, so he is on to something. 

I am so very proud of him. He is so smart. I can't wait to discuss his future projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!