Wednesday, December 08, 2021

LadyLee the Wing Fiend

I eat a TON of chicken wings A ton. I used to eat them fried, but I have ditched the oil and I use an air-fryer. Anyway, whoever came up with the air-fryer is a frickin' genius! 

And here are some pics of my favorite wings as of late....


I think those are the same picture. I just added a piece of savory croissant from my local French bakery. I also have a fascination with wild rice stuffed peppers. Hmm. 

I like a little natural light, so I throw open the front door and take a picture of my plate. I have not decided whether this is bootleg or not, but it works well enough for me.


Those wings with the jalapenos... OH JOY!

I don't even want to get over into the sauces and spices I use. This post would be 10 pages long. But I will tell you one of my favorites. It is a peach sauce I found last month. Smoky Peach Whiskey Sauce.
That is some GOOD sauce. I airfry my wings then toss them in it. So good. Tastes like fresh peaches and moonshine, lol. I gotta drive back out to the farmers market and get a few bottles of it! I would order it off Amazon,  but it is $14 there. It is $6 at the Farmers market. 

But as you can see.... I am a wing fiend,  and I am probably single handedly responsible for the current chicken shortage. 

And that's just too damn bad because I am going to keep eating them. 

Yes and Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!