Friday, May 09, 2014

Funky Friday Freestyles... the Brief Edition



Friday!

I wasn't even going to post this week, but I haven't gone without posting a whole week in YEARS.

So something brief, as I am about to leave the house...

Quote of the Week. I heard this somewhere, but I have no idea where. I scribbled it haphazardly on a scratch piece of paper.

"Do not argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience."

Humph. That don't need much explanation at all. It reminds me to stay on my level.

And I find it interesting that one could replace the "stupid" in that quote with a whole variety of words like... hateful, cantankerous, angry... I am sure you could name quite a few.

This is the reason I walk off from arguments. And I leave you sitting there arguing with yourself.

Song of the Week. Tour Remix by Capleton.



This has been my happy song of the week. I have been looking for it for a long time.

Too bad I don't understand Jamaican Patois languages. The only phrase I understood was "The richer get rich and that the poorer get poor!"

LOL.

That is all for me. I am off today, and It will be a BUSY day. Chiropractor plus Lucy's 90,000 mile service. GLORY.

That is IT for me!

We will return to our regular scheduled program next week!

Have a great weekend on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!