Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just seen at Wal-mart...


So I was hanging out at Wal-mart on the Southside on Sunday... Deeeeep on the southside, that is, some 30 miles from my house. The only reason I was out yonder was just to drive Pam. I am STILL trying to get her to pass emissions.

So I have to drive her... and drive her dirty.

*ladylee looking out for police*

Anyway, she needs a little 30 weight oil from time to time, and I like to keep a quart or two off in the trunk, just in case I need it.

While in the automotive department I saw this:

Rims.

I had to go over and touch them.

Uh... when did Wal-mart start selling rims?

I looked down at the price tags. They start at $230 per rim.

O_o.

So now, let's see. I can pick up makeup, groceries, a pack of panties AND a set of phat rims.

All at my local Wal-mart.

I thought about paying $1000 for a set of those on the left in the middle row.  Not for Lucy Jr., the Lexus, but for the lovely Pam.


Wooo weee! Pam sho nuff would be FLY.

Alas, that's doing too much. She's fine just the way she is.

But it's good to know that I can get a nice set of rims at my local Wal-mart!

5 comments:

  1. The Green Eyed Bandit10:52:00 AM

    Say what now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time for us to trick our cars out on a discount, Ma! LOL

      Delete
  2. RIMS AT WALMART??? U sure you weren't at Pepboys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude... I walked back and forth past them twice. I even touched them. I HAD to take a picture. I didn't think anyone would believe me.

      They sell tires, so... the rims business is where it's at.

      Wal-mart sells everything. They even sell caskets. Look it up on the website. LOL Here you go... http://www.walmart.com/ip/Official-Major-League-Baseball-Casket-St.-Louis-Cardinals/38042559

      O_o.

      Delete
  3. I had heard about the caskets a while back. When they display them in their stores...I will have seen it all. A while back Walmart was going into the bank services business but I think they decided not to. I'm not sure why they didn't though. I will not be surprised if they get into the car insurance business. Geico, Progressive, Allstate, watch out.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!