Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The White Patch

I was deleting pics out of my phone when I came across the picture below. Mitchell Lamar got into something a few weeks ago.  For right smack dab in between his shoulder blades was a white patch.

I thought he was growing a patch of white hair on the back of his perfect tuxedo. But I looked closely and he lost some hair.

I had no idea what happened. He didn't look sickly or anything, as he was running around being his usual playful self. There was a little redness, but I swabbed it with some alcohol and dabbed it with some neosporin.

I decided to watch him for a couple of weeks. The hair is growing back.

And he is sleeping well.  Or so I think he is.
I'm not sure how he is comfortable all stretched out like that. But at least the missing patch of hair is not a symptom of sickness.

Thank goodness for that. 

1 comment:

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!