Thursday, January 26, 2017

Ten Thursday Thoughts

More thoughts...

More thoughts...


1. I have been feeling left of center the past few days. I think I ate something crazy. Or maybe I'm just dehydrated.

2. This is how I feel right now.


I have the heavy teardrop, just like Lady Liberty. Sigh. It is all emotionally exhausting, and I could use a hug.

3. This particular cartoon is especially... skeevy.
 

I don't feel that way about my president. But I do understand. Every woman has woke up wide eyed- like that... with much going though her mind. Much. Much much much much... much.

4. I read the most interesting article on "gaslighting", and here's the link if you would like to read it. I won't comment on it. Just let it marinate in your mind for a moment, a day... for the next 4 to 8 years, even.

5. So my pastor said on Sunday that we should pray for the president, like we have prayed for the other presidents. I wholly agree with this. My president need all the prayer he can get.

6. But I saw this cartoon that explains how I think most people feel...


7. My sister Kentucky is home from the UAE! But she is only here for a week. I hope I get to see her. If not, I am just glad she made home safely.

8. I am still cringing from that long flight to the UAE. It took a full 24 hours to get from point A (my house) to Point B (her house). So I know she must be dog tired right now.

9. I am REALLY enjoying the New Edition biopic. There is nothing like dancing in front of the television to their songs!

10. I am in desperate need of a haircut. I like my head "skint". When I can pull a comb through my hair, it is much too long. Sigh.

That's it for 10 Thursday Thoughts.

I can't wait for the weekend! Woo-hoo!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!