Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday Freestyles

Friday!

And I have finished for the day.

And there is NOBODY here at work. Everybody has SPLIT!

Wow.

It is tempting to leave. But alas, I will not.

This last week has been pretty nice out, all fall-like and what not.

But this upcoming week it's going to be super COLD in the ATL.  And I'm trying to get my mind right for that. I am just now getting accustomed to the 60 and 70 degree weather. I am not at all sure I am ready for the 30s and 40s this soon. YIKES.

But it will be alright.

I tell you one thing: sexual harassment is on its way out the door. Women coming out telling on EVERYBODY.  Jokers losing their jobs over what happen years ago. It makes me think about seed, I tell you. Don't plant those types of seeds in the ground. They might come back up.

I know a couple of years ago, there was a guy who had worn some shorts and he had some BEAUTIFUL legs. I almost said "You have some nice legs!"

But I caught myself. That could be misconstrued in all kinds of ways. I just kept it moving.

My follow up comment would've been "What kind of products do you use on your legs?"

Just because I may have been able to buy the same products to use on my own legs. That's all.

But hey... you can't say that type thing. Man, you really have to think about the little things.

Sexual harassment goes on at my job. But I have found that the women don't want to cause trouble for the guys who run up on them.

But I can see the fear in their eyes.

And that is sad.

Sigh.

On to lighter matters! 

Song of the Week. So... I don't like trap music much. BUT I will listen if I LOVE the beat.

One trap rapper I don't like is that doggone Young Thug. I have NO idea what he is talking about and he just looks scary. And he wears dresses, which confuses the hell out of me. BUT he has a couple of recent songs I like, and much of that is because it is experimental.  I think I posted this song last week.




I love the blend of horror and trap rap and the references to The Shining. And I could make out what  they were saying, even though they are not saying much of anything at all. I think I just like that beat too.

However, something else came out. And I have liked this song for a minute. "Family Don't Matter"



Wow. Trap rap fused with country music. How GENIUS is that.

So... let's talk about this.

1. First of all when I finished watching this video, I texted the Cowgirl Cre. She owns a horse that she boards in a barn. I told her that she must've directed this video! LOL

2. I have NO idea what he was rapping about. It all felt like a bunch of random words thrown together. I looked up the lyrics, and yes... it is RANDOM.   And the vulgarity is unnecessary. I guess I would have to be a twenty-something year old dude to understand that. .

3. I am sure Millie didn't know what he was talking about either. But she sang that song! She memorized her words and she worked it! Go Millie! (whoever you are!)

4. This has to be the most confusing song I have ever heard. Ever.

5. That crocheted pullover he had on had me confused on some other level.  


Not anything I will listen to on a regular basis, although it is on my spotify playlist.  It  shouldn't come up often since that list has some 500 songs.

I just found it interesting on a creative level.

Alright that is it for me. I am looking forward to the weekend! I have a reading on Saturday at the Barnes and Nobles!

There you go! Can you read that 0.02 font?  If not, click on it. 

Maybe I should have put that up earlier this week.

Nope, because I forgot all about it.

I would like to read something a little different than I have been reading, but I am not. I can't figure out what portion to read where I can snatch that portion out and it sound okay. So I am sticking with what I have practiced very well.  

It's gonna rain like crazy. I may catch an Uber there and an Uber home. We will see.

That is it for me!!

Ya'll have a great weekend! On purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!