Thursday, February 01, 2018

Of Moons and Fish Heads

I usually include my pics like this in my Friday Freestyles, but not today. I just want to post my favorite pics on a Thursday!

The super, blood, or rare moon.So I was leaving home to go to the gym on Wednesday morning and I saw the moon.

It was 6:00 am. And I wondering "What is wrong with the sun?"  

LOL. 

It was the moon. And I always hear about how there will be a super moon, etc., but I am never outside to see it. (And I really don't care).   

But it was cool to see it. Scared me for a split second, but I recovered.

Fish head. So I went to the dentist yesterday. I needed to have a couple of cavities filled. I have always had good teeth, but lately... sigh. 

Anyway, my favorite fresh fish house, Fulton Bay Seafood, is down that way. I have been going there since the age of 8 years old. So it is a long long time neighborhood spot. It is only open Wednesday through Saturday, so I thought I would go get some rainbow trout.  They had some already cleaned, so I picked one. It had the head on it, but I thought surely they would throw that away. 

Sigh.

They didn't. So when I unwrapped the butcher paper., that fish head was there.
The fish looks... frightened. So sad.

Just what do you do with  a fish head? I didn't think it was a good idea to fry it up with the butterflied part.

So I just wrapped it up good and saved it for the next day...

...so I could take it to work and throw it into the trash cans out by the workplace picnic tables. 

There was no way I was putting it in MY trasch  can. Yeah, I know that's jacked up. But whatever.

I fried my fish, though. And it was FIRE!!!

I can't wait for my next dentist appointment in 6 months so I can get another piece of fish!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!