Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

1. I will not be watching the State of the Union address tonight. I am tired of being emotionally drained.

2. I must remind myself to NOT drink a Starbucks frappucino early in the morning. I have been running back and forth to the bathroom ALL day long. WOW!

3. I have been working on the same report at work for a couple of months. I want to move on to something else. I am bored beyond belief.

4. I heard my favorite song on the drive to work this morning. It made me want to stop my car, stick my head up through the sunroof and just SANG!



5. "You Make Me Wanna Love Again" has been my favorite song for the last 32 years, since I was 16 years old. I am waiting for a new favorite song. I don't think that's gonna happen. Sigh. (And that is alright).

6. I watched the Grammys the other night. I am so glad Kendrick won some awards! Damn was a great album.

7. I made the most wonderful salad for lunch this morning. But I didn't eat it. I will eat it tomorrow.

8.  It is once again cold in the ATL. I can't wait for better weather.

9. What I'm reading right now:

 I am reading that with Serenity. It is so so good. It is so good that I may read it TWICE. I am sure I missed something.

10. I have another favorite show right now: The Resident.



I happened upon it by chance. I was walking on the treadmill in the gym and I was looking for something to watch on my smartphone and I stumbled across it.   It truly made my time go by fast. WOW.

Alright... that's it for 10 Tuesday thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!