Thursday, January 04, 2018

How Cold is It?

My oh my, it is COLD outside?

How cold is it?

If you are a Game of Thrones Fan, you will understand that it is this cold:

That's how cold it is... It's White-Walker-King-showing-up-in-your-'hood type of cold.

And if you are not a Game of Thrones fan, that picture is enough. That picture just looks, well, cold.

This is catching me off guard. Thank goodness we don't have snow, but I slid on a little black ice here in the ATL. It's not raining, but we have leaky pipes around. So there is water in some of the streets. That is scary. It makes me want to get to work early enough to leave before the darkness that falls around 5:30 pm. But I will just go slow and pay closer attention, especially since it will be some 20 degrees in the evenings and early mornings. Sigh.

I think this is an east coast phenomenon right now. I keep seeing headlines concerning a "Bomb Cyclone". That sounds like some craziness, and I'm not even going to read the entire article.

All I can hope is that those affected stay warm, and stay safe.

Spring will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!