Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

This is ten thoughts... on a Tuesday.

And it's the first ten thoughts of the year.

1. It is 2018. It is so hard to believe.

2. I remember being outside playing with friends in the eighties, and the most we ever talked about is the year 2000. But 2018? Never even thought about it.

3. It is cold as hell outside.

4. Correction: it is cold as hell in the ATL! We have been at 19-20 degrees for the last couple of days. And the windchill makes it feel 2 degrees.

5. The weatherman actually said that it was colder in the ATL than in Alaska! Wow.

6. My vacation officially ends today.

7. I have been away from work so long that I may take tomorrow off.

8. I can't really do that, as I must go fill out my timecard. I MUST get my paycheck. So if that means going back to work in this bitter cold then so be it.

9. My lips are super chapped. I get that way when we have low humidity.

10. The only thing worse than bitter cold is bitter cold with precipitation. Atlanta tends to shut down when there is even a hint of ice and snow. Yes it could be worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!