Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts...

On  a Tuesday... 

1. Is it just me, or is it that I have never heard of  most of the movies nominated for Golden Globe or Oscar awards? And some of the movies  haven't even come out yet. You can't tell me it isn't all rigged. 

2. The best movies I saw last year were Wonder Woman and Get Out.





Too bad they weren't nominated for much. Yet these movies that no one has seen, well... you know.

3. I am not doing well with this working from home. I am usually focused, but not so much now. I am actually glad I go back to work tomorrow.

4. I think I will keep a list of the number of books I've read this year. So far, I have read 0 books. Sigh.

5. I could prepare my own lunch if I wanted to, since I am working from home. But I did not. Thank goodness for UberEats. I had salad for lunch.

Correction: Salads delivered from my favorite spot for chopped salads, Rawesome Juicery.  These huge salads were delivered to my house in 16  minutes flat.  That is awesome!

6.  Alabama won last night.  I did not watch the game. I just wanted  SOMEONE to win and for everyone to go on back to whereever they came from.  I live 2 miles from the stadium. I just want  some traffic sanity... so I won't need to be working from home!

7. I am STILL decluttering.  STILL.  This may go on throughout the month of January.  There was some interesting things going on in the small space that separate the washer and the dryer. It only took me less than 10 minutes to clean up,  but still... clutter is clutter.

8.  I have over 1000 books. 80% of  those have to go,  whether I like it or not.

9. The last song I listened to last night. I was cleaning the kitchen at the time.  "Ooh La La  La" by Teena Marie.



10. I have been doing a TON of complicated statistics for this big report I am writing right now. A ton. Oh how I wish I would've paid more attention in that danggone biostatistics class I took in 1996 in grad school. Ugh.

That's it  for 10 Tuesday Thoughts!  

2 comments:

  1. Yesterday was my first day out of the house and it felt so good. I have a bunch of books on my Amazon WishList but if you'd like to get rid of some of your 1,000 I'd be happy to take some off your hands. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sherri - Black Lit6:11:00 PM

    Book Sale? Really! I need to go at Atlanta soon.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!