Thursday, April 25, 2019

Ten Thursday Thoughts

It's that time again. 10 Thursday Thoughts.


1. It's that time! Avengers Endgame comes out tonight!


2. And yes, I have a ticket. For the six o'clock show. I want to see it before all the spoilers kick in.

3. The biggest reason I wanted to see it tonight, on a Thursday night, is because I will have my nephew Justin all weekend. Can't take little man to the movies. Nope.

4. The first movie I took my little brother to see was Terminator 2. He was 4 years old at the time, so that was in 1991?  It is a rough movie, but he enjoyed it immensely. I, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck afterwards.

5. Not sure how I am going to make it through a three hour movie tonight... especially since I have been awake since 3:30 am.

6. The movie better be good and action-packed from top to bottom. Otherwise, I will be KNOCKED OUT. My favorite theatre has 2 am and 8 am shows, and those are sold out. Who wants to see a movie in the middle of the night? Not me!

7. Joe Biden is in the race for president. I think he's run 3 times prior to this? Hmm... Hope it works out for him.

8. I refuse to watch all of these democratic debates/townhalls so early. Can we PLEASE pick a nominee who will beat Trump? And everybody and their mama just get motivated to get behind that nominee?

9. I had a tooth pulled on Monday. Surprisingly, it's not bothering me that bad. But you best believe I'm just eating soft foods right now. Don't want to take any chances with such craziness.

10. I've only had a banana and some sweet potato soufllee today. I guess I will be sneaking some graham crackers into this movie, because those will just dissolve in my mouth. There is no way I'm munching popcorn on this empty tooth socket. (Imagine one of the little hulls getting stuck in there. LAWD).

That is it for my quick thoughts on a Thursday.  Have a great evening!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:49:00 PM

    Hey Ms. Ladylee!

    Have you read some of the Thanos comic books by Marvel? Quite a few good stories. Great mind-candy imo. Have a good one.

    Eric
    aka B.O.P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:52:00 PM

    I hope you are ok. I miss reading your posts. Mary from Louisiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:07:00 PM

    I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!