Friday, September 25, 2020

Friday Freestyles

This has been such an odd couple of weeks. 

Blogger changed a bunch of little stuff and I had a little trouble accessing my site. So I have to just use a computer I don't like using to post anything. And that is fine. With all that's going on, I rather have that problem than anything else. Ugh. 

Man... The Notorious RBG has departed this earth! Wow. 


I was sitting in my living room chair when they announced it. I yelled an expletive that I am more than sure could be heard up and down my street. 

She tried her best to hold on, but couldn't. So, an administration that has been dragging its feet on everything, now is moving fast to replace her. Funny how fast one can move when one is motivated. 

And with that said, the Covid-19 still roams amongst us. Ugh. I am not sure when this will end. I have been teleworking (if you can call it that) for a little over six months. I am past numb now. I am just day by day, and hoping we can return to normal soon enough. 

I had a dentist appointment this week, and I don't think I'd been out of the house to go anywhere since September 6th. I was so happy to see my dentist. I wanted to ask him, "Can I work here once a week, and just take out trash and sweep?" LOL

I want so much just to get back to a sense of normal, where I have some type of routine and the like.  I never thought I would even feel that way. And I have to, at the same time, remind myself that people have lost family and friends to this virus. So me feeling the way I feel about my situation is a small thing. I know that. I am allowing myself to feel, and I work on just trying to encourage myself. And I am making sure to open up and talk about my feelings when I can. And journaling everyday helps a whole lot, more than I would ever know.

The Election is around 40 days away. People get mad, but I been telling folk that there is no way that the current president is going to leave office. He's just not going to do it. He is going to scrap the whole thing, and we just have to deal with it. I think he will stay in until his death. And the punk azz congress won't do a thing about it. That is what we get. I will vote, nevertheless.

I think things will get a little crazier with all this before it gets better. I am so thankful for my no news weekends. I may have to extend that into the weekdays. This is messing with my peace of mind.

Song of the Week. I have been watching the New Edition Biopic. That has to be the best series I have seen in a while. So I am posting my last favorite song by them, and two songs I liked back in 1983.  

Those guys have had a great career, with all its ups and downs in tow. 

That is it for me. The weekend is nigh. Not sure what that means. But I am just happy to see another weekend. That is how I have been approaching it... on purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!