Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring is Definitely Here!

Seems like, when the first day of spring comes along, we would see pretty green leaves automatically burst forth from the branches.

But this is what I saw for the first couple of weeks of spring when I peered out the window of my workplace on April 12, 2008.



Then on April 18th, I saw a few leaves appearing.



April 24th... the leaves were really sprouting!


April 30th... full "bloom"



Yes, Spring is definitely here.

(And yet, the temps are in the 30s-50s here in the ATL)

*Lee pulling jacket back out of the closet*
I turn to my cubicle mate, Cowgirl Cre, and make her look at this post.
*Lee cheesing hard like Celie*
She looks at me like I've lost my mind and comments... "This has nothing to do with me getting my economic stimulus check, LadyLee!"
She turns around and continues reading some of her work.
I turn back to my post... and look forward to spring.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:18:00 PM

    Lol @ Cowgirl Cre.

    The weather in ATL must not know it''s Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes...spring...when all is new again and possibilities abound.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!