It is that time... Once again for...
1. My phone knows when I am leaving work and going home. It even gives me an ETA (estimated time of arrival) to work or at home.
I am not sure when this started. I just think it is... creepy.
2. My cubicle mate, Lady M, is in Swaziland, Africa for a couple of weeks. I miss her much. I am feeling lonely, as I don't deal much with the crews and cliques of the workplace. (I prefer the fringe folks like myself). This makes me want to make sure I leave my desk and go out and socialize with some of my favorite people. Sigh.
With that said, Cowgirl Cre visited my cubicle today! OH JOY!!!
3. Lunch today was from UberEats! A Thai Salad from Raging Burrito & Taco
Man listen. That was GOOD. Only $8.50. And the driver got here in 2 or 3 minutes.
4. The driver called, talking about "I'm turning on your street and I'm heading up the hill."
You had to be there. It was funny. And creepy at the same time. And he was happy I didn't order the sandwich because he wanted the last sandwich for himself.
5. I had some coworkers grind up some tobacco products today. I need it ground to a coarse powder. They were flavored products, so it smelled like an ice cream truck had exploded in the lab. All those grape, cherry, strawberry, and minty smells sent me screaming back to my childhood.
6. What was funny though is that they were debating on the mechanics of weighing all the product. And they made listen to this debate. *crickets* I don't care what you do. Just as long as I don't have to do all that grinding myself. Do you.
7. This song is CRUNKTASTIC. That is all. Excuse the bad language.
8. Somebody posted that on Twitter the other day. They'd never heard of it. But the thing is that it is 3 or 4 years old. It was used recently on a Southwest Airlines commercial, so I guess that's what's generating new interest. Still makes me want to jump up and do the running man!
9.Why does this song always put me in a good place?
I think it takes me back to my early teen years where I didn't have a care in the world. And me and my friends would stay up watching this new thing called "music videos".
10.Tomorrow is payday. GLORY. Oh yeah... and it's Friday, too. I hope I get some work done. The blinds of my mind are half closed on Pay day!
That is it for Ten Thursday Thoughts!
2018 Goals - I’m back from my trip and it was exactly how I thought it would be. No surprises. The trip home was exhausting due to weather and the unpredictability o...
22 hours ago