Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts... in the late night hour.

1. I teleworked today. This is rare, but I have a ton of data to crunch.

2. I should've worked from home on Monday, because it was storming something awful on Monday morning. I made it to work pretty fast though despite the rain.

3. What I'm watching right now.


And it's pretty good. Makes me want to pull out all my Tupac music. All of it!

4. What I watched this weekend.

And it was pretty bad. I'm still not sure what was going on. And the acting was bad. Ugh.

5. All of a sudden, it is COLD in my beloved ATL. I have been cold all day, and I finally turned the heat on. I was trying to make it until November without turning the furnace on.

6. My president never ceases to amaze me. Just when I thought he may have scraped the bottom of the barrel, he does something more low. I still don't think we have reached the bottom of the barrel.

7. I tell you what, though. He may be laughing about all this, but I'm thinking about seed, and how he's sowing some bad seed. He better hope for crop failure.

8. I am not all that interested in these repub senators coming out and speaking up all of a sudden against all this tomfoolery. And of course they do it when they won't be running for election. Especially McCain. He have zero f's to give right now. But don't ya'll think it's a little too late to be speaking up?

9. I think if we can avoid nuclear war, we can count ourselves lucky, blessed, and highly favored. I rather for us to be emotionally dragged than nuked any day. That might sound kinda harsh, but it is what it is.

10. During these times, I pause when I arrive home from work and pull my car into the garage.... I cut the engine and it's quiet. In those moments, I take time to give thanks that I made it home alive and I have the luxury of thinking about what I need to do that evening. 

Because some people don't get the opportunity to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!