Friday, April 20, 2018

Friday Freestyles


Friday!

And it is PAY DAY!!

Thank goodness!

And I have FOUGHT for a couple of days trying my best to load up pictures. My very best. I think I may have to spend the weekend loading pictures, then go from there. Because when I try to do a post, it is a serious fight.

Oh well.

With that said. My tuxedo cat Big Mitch has something to say concerning the Pictures of the Week.

"I, Mitchell Lamar, would like to announce that the little human thing is sitting up and crawling."


That's right. Justin, aka Scoot Booty is crawling. And sitting up.


Not for long periods of time, though. And he has to have some type of mission, like grabbing something he wants.

The cats don't know what to make of it. But Sister Callie has allowed her to pet him. Mitch has too, but he is just more curious than anything.


It is a sight to see, especially when the little guy came into the world weighing all of 3 pounds.

Go Justin!!

Quote of the Week. I heard a fantastic quote today.

We were all human
Until race disconnected us.
Until politics divided us.
Until religion separated us.
Until wealth classified us
.

That right there encapsulates the current climate of this country. Hmm...

Book of the Week. Nana by Brandon Massey.



Man. That book was FANTASTIC. Oh my goodness. What a great piece of black horror. Twist on top of twist on top of twist!!

WOW!!!

I am a huge Brandon Massey fan. He can put out a twist on Mary had a little lamb and I'd be good. Really tho.

Song of the Week. A song by Niki Minaj. Normally, I don't like her music, because you can just holler and scream how you the baddest bitch ever for so long. I wish she could tell as story. I like when rappers can tell a good story. She cannot . She can just talk about how she is a bad bitch and how we all want to be like her.

Okay.



But I like her Barbie Tingz song. Maybe because it is a kickback to some ol' school rap. And I like the Chun-Li song too!




Thank goodness somebody put the clean versions up. I suppose they will be snatched down in a week.

Not a Niki fan... but with Cardi being #1 right now, she must've figured that she better come up with something good.

Yay!

Anyway, I am ready for the weekend. I have too much stuff to do for some reason. Not happy about that, but oh well. I will have to pick from what I need to do. And that's fine.

I will have a great weekend on purpose! You do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!