Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Super Quotes of the Week- Deluxe Edition

Let's start the week off right with a quotes deluxe post.

So...

I was in the other building one day, paying a visit to my supervisor. I think I may have needed to turn something in to him. It is rare for me to just trek one building over for ANYTHING. (And he is great about coming over to the labs. Otherwise, he would rarely see me.)

Anyway, I come out of his office and there is a large cubicle. And Lady K sits in there. That has been her cubicle space for a couple of years, but I noticed through the opaque panel surrounding her space a flyer of some sort taped to the panel. I couldn't read what it said. What I did notice was that the font was large, like, a size 72 font.

You know me... I'm nosey. I wanted to see what it said.

Now I like Lady K. Why? Because you don't hear her name caught up in a bunch of mess. She does what she gotta do and gets the heck out of dodge. Plus she is always kind to me. I like kind people. Plus our parking spots are next to each other out in the parking lot. She has a nice car with nice rims. And oftentimes I've rolled up next to her car and admired her car rims and tires.

Her rims are FIRE. And they look to be the same size as Lucy Jr.'s (my good car - my Lexus) rims.

I have a Menace II Society moment... I momentarily want to jack her wheels and put them on MY car.

But only in my head. I would never do that. And it would be crass to jack her wheels... and park next to her. I think she would notice.

Not cool.

Anyway, I stepped around the partition to see what she has posted on the wall.

And I tell you... she had every quote known to man up.

"Let me take pictures of these," I said, after much laughter.

She agreed.

Alas... Super quotes deluxe ensued.














I like that one. It might as well say, "Do NOT come up in here with your BS!!!"

Yes indeed.


This one is especially necessary when one DOES decide to run up on her with some craziness:



That's a good one above, as it speaks to the problem not being you, but the whole idea of people projecting their negative energy on people. Not cool.





This one is special in that it reminds me NOT to have negative energy. Nope.





And look at this one:

That's like, a whole quote story or something like that.

I know one thing: I will always approach her with joy and positivity. NO negative energy from me, homie. Nope.

I will always have a smile. And there will be NO thoughts of me, no imaginations at all, of me snatching her nicely rimmed tires off of her car.

Also... how much better will a day be if every time we look up from our work, we have some positive words to focus on?

And lastly, how much negativity do those quotes stave off? I bet much. It did much for my energy just standing there and reading all those quotes. MUCH.

I think Lady K may be on to something. Yes she is.

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to have to cop some of those for my walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What an awesome way to encourage others! Such a smart and intelligent young lady! Thanks Lady K! Your Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!