Wednesday, January 16, 2019

A Special Visitor

So a special visitor stopped by my house on Sunday afternoon.

And he donned some interesting shoes.


"Dude, your shoes don't match,"
I said.
Of course he didn't pay attention to me. He took them off continued laughing and playing.

My special visitor was my nephew Justin. And my sister said his shoes, his mismatched shoes, are the new style.

I'm good with that. I was just happy to see him. With so much going on right now, it's rare to see him these days.

But he is growing up! He is growing up so fast.

And he loves to pose for pictures.


(And as you can see, he loves to drool, too).

And he has the best coats.


Kentucky found it at the Thrift store. She probably paid $5 for it. That's a deal.

Justin is always snazzy. On the cheap!

It was good to see him. He has all the energy in the world. I remember looking at him wondering "Does he take naps?"

I guess he does. But not really when he's with me. I can only wish I had his level of energy.

But it was so good to see him.

Even if I am worn out from chasing him to and fro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!