Thursday, January 17, 2019

TWELVE Thursday Thoughts

Twelve Thoughts! On a Thursday!


1. I started this on Tuesday, wishing it was Thursday. And now it is Thursday. Soooo happy about THAT! The weekend is nigh. I can feel it!

2. The dayum gub'ment shutdown is STILL full in effect. LAWD. And they got the nerve to call people back in to work without pay. Stop it!!

3. We are hostages. Sister Callie Jo has the hostage face I have right now.


4. All I know is that they better figure it all out before a doggone plane fall out the sky. That is all.

5. What is interesting is that I am working and still getting a paycheck. And I am fine with that. Wasn't expecting it, though. And we have to figure out special timesheets and they BETTER be correct. You should see us up here filling those things out, like we are trying to solve a crossword puzzle.

6. But one of our directors was up here in my cubicle area visiting (and partaking of our group candy) and she was hollering out loud "What happens if your group runs out of money?"

7. As I watched her chew hard on miniature snicker bars, I thought I would have to rebuke her in the name of Jesus. Ain't nobody got time for that.

8. Do you notice that the CDC is not furloughed? You have not heard one peep out of the CDC peoples. Doesn't surprise me one bit. A disease is not going to stop just because there is a furlough.

9. This has been such a wonderful day. I got two surprises I wasn't expecting. Had me saying "Look at God." Glory!

10. This hasn't been the best eating day for me. So tonight I will have some type of salad for dinner.

11. Happy 55th Birthday First Lady Michelle Obama!!


Black cracketh not. No it does not. That is what "be best" looks like. And you know folk are JEALOUS, because they are always trying to say she is really a man. She is not. She is a beautiful woman. Amen.

12. Happy Birthday Betty White!

97 years young. She is one of my favorite actresses. And my heart jumps whenever she is trending in them twitter streets, because I think they may be announcing that she has passed away.But she didn't. I think she will make it to 100 and beyond!!!


That's it for twelve Thursday Thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!