Thursday, February 21, 2019

Twelve Thursday Thoughts

Here we go with the 12 Thursday thoughts. I kind of shiver at the thought of coming up with 10 thoughts, but I have been ending up with MORE. GLORY.

1. I have had a strange craving for blackberries for the past month. I have NO idea what that's about. But I am gonna eat them.
2. With that said, I found some at Trader Joe's for $5.99 a pound. They are worth every penny. They are good and sweet, too.

3. I am in charge at work this week. I am NOT impressed with the acting supervisor role. I don't like people running up on me speaking in docile tones, talking about, "Ladylee, I'm taking off tomorrow", or "LadyLee, I will be late for work."

4. The phrase "I don't give a dayum!!" is always perched on the tip of my tongue ready to take flight like a small bird. But alas, I just say... "That's cool."

5. I had some great chicken lasagna for lunch this week.


6. Who the heck thinks of chicken lasagna? And no, it wasn't ground chicken. It was sliced and diced chicken meat. Like, they baked the chicken first then put it in the lasagna.

7. God bless whoever at DeKalb Farmers Market came up with the idea of chicken lasagna. God bless YOU. Amen.

8. I am working on a project at work that is giving me FITS. I hate when I wake up in the morning and it is the first thing I think about. Ugh. It needs to be over SOON.

9. I have been assisting with preparing my mother's meals for the week. I made some bake chicken and it was FIRE!


Oh my, I wish I could recreate it. I will surely try again.

10. I am so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY. And it will be Payday!

11. It is raining cats, dogs, rats, and frogs in the ATL. Will I ever see the sun again??

12. I have made a goal to read an hour a week this week. I have done well with that, and it feels so good to have a steady reading habit again. I hope I can keep it up.

Those are my random thoughts on a Thursday! I hope you enjoyed it!

I know I did.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl. It's raining here in VA as well. I'm currently reading The Interruption of Everything by Terry McMillan. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:32:00 PM

    That chicken looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!