Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Ten Tuesday Thoughts

1. It is azz hot outside. This happens every year, of course, but man... it just feel hotter this year.

2. This is how hot it is outside.


Yeah, that hot.

3. This week has been going by super slow. Slow as molasses. LAWD.

4. I thought my supervisor was out today. Imagine my surprise when I looked up and he's looking at me. Yo, thank goodness I wasn't doing anything ratchet in my cubicle.

5. This just means I need to plan a bit better to make sure my days aren't slow... And let's just say that's a job for next week. I do not feel like thinking about that this week.

6. Look at this.


Pumpkin spiced Spam. Who thought of that? Wow. How 'bout ya'll check that out and let me know how that is. I don't even fool with regular plain Spam. YUCK.

7. I play a song or two when I get ready to leave work at the end of my workday. I call it "exit music". This month's song has been "Be For Real" by Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes.



That song is 8 minutes long, with a SUPER long preamble. Teddy is just talking, talking, talking before he gets to singing. By the time that song goes off, I'm in the car headed down the freeway!

8. But on the real, there's too much truth in that song. We all know people like his woman. Sigh.

9. Somebody got a fly ride this past weekend for his birthday.


10. Let's just say, I will go down as the best Auntie on the planet.  Truly the best!

Yes and amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!