Tuesday, October 17, 2006

**HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELE!!!!!**



I just want to wish that Platinum card carryin' Original Oldgirl Chele a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

I read Chele's blog religiously, as she does allow me to blog freely in her comment section (LOL)!! But she always writes the most wonderful, thought-provoking posts, straight from the heart. Some of her posts, man... let's just say that they have made this tough Oldgirl here just bust out crying...

She is also a baddd asss author... Now Blog Fam, go check out her books, Raymond's Daughters and Confessions of A Beautiful Woman. I reviewed Confessions on this blog back in March. Check em out!!

So Ms. Chele, you Oldgirl you, have a Happy happy birthday... Take some time to yourself today... I know year 42 is going to the best one yet!!!

Go finish working on the next book, because you know I gots to have it...

Enjoy your day, Lady!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:42:00 AM

    Happy Birthday to me
    Happy Birthday to me
    Happy Birthday to the finest 42 year old this side of the Mississippi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

    (How's that for obnoxious??)

    Thanks for the shout out, OldGirl!

    Love you much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Chele...Damn we get better and better don't we? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Chele!!!!

    Get down, Oldgirl!!! Sang that damn song!!! And sang it LOUD!!!

    Tell it!!!!

    I ain't mad at cha...

    You know, I really don't think you are being obnoxious enough!!! Watch, tomorrow, you are going to be back to your normal self... I suggest you celebrate your birthday ALL MONTH LONG!!!

    DO YOUR THING!!

    Have a good birthday! (And I know you will!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHELE!!!! Dang! I miss all y'all. I know you are all worried about me and I sincerely apologize as things can't be helped right now. However, I'm fine and I will be back in the fold as soon as I can. I love all y'all so don't forget about me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ that Oldgirl Sharon...

    Trust me, you are NOT forgotten!

    It's alright, homie... We were just worried about you, and you know i am the designated one to dial up your number and call you up and check up on you... (And i was GLAD to hear your voice this week!) You just handle your bizness... we haven't forgotten about you, and hope all is well:) Us other Oldgirls will hold the fort down! ~LL~

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!