Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Freestyles... At Last

Friday!

At last!!

GLORY!

I have been waiting for the weekend. Why?

Not because it is payday. (Well yes it it is. And I am ecstatic about that).

But because I have been working like a DOG.

Oh my.

I worked all day last Saturday. I hope I don't have to work this Saturday. We will see.

Anyway, I don't have much to do this weekend. I would like to go see the new Hunger Games movie, but if it's too cold outside, then I won't be going anywhere.  And I'm definitely not going anywhere if it is raining. I have a writing workshop on Friday evening. I really don't like this Friday evening format, because I am bone tired at the end of the week (and Friday night is my church night, too), but once I get there and start writing, I am good.

Every leaf in the world has fallen in my yard. So I have to get out there with a leaf blower and work some things out. My blower is electric, and I found out very quickly that my 25 ft cord is not going to work out. So I need to spring for a 100 ft cord and work it out.

That's going to be interesting to watch. I can hear my neighbors whispering "oh my" as they see me running around in the yard in a upsweep of dead leaves. LOL

Anyway, something interesting is going on down in the parking lot of the baseball field.  Some type of holiday festival of lights.

And it is literally lit up like Christmas. It is a sight to see.


All the monuments and popular places of the world are there. Even the Eiffel Tower.


Not sure what this is, but it looks like something out of China.


And oh my, is that the White House situated between Big Ben and the Golden Gate bridge.

I think the Taj Mahal is around there.

I found a advertisement on youtube:



It is a sight to see. It's going to generate a lot of traffic, which means that I need to start taking my alternate route home. I don't want to be caught up in all that.

If I had a child, I would take him or her. But I don't. I will just drive by and look at the lights. It is a bit pricey, so if someone has 3 or 4 kids, they're going to drop some money.

That's it for me! I hope you stay warm and dry this weekend! On purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!