Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Some Things Shouldn't be so... Blue


So... I was walking around Tarjay last week and I came across this:



O_O

Really... Blue cake.

*silence*

Man, really?

Let me tell ya'll something. If I EVER come to ya'll's house and you try to offer me some blue cake...

I will politely say "No thank you. I will have a piece of bread. Thank you.

I remember eating the blue jolly ranchers when I was a child. They turned my lips and tongue blue.

Yes, blue dye does that to you and I.

I would imagine eating blue cake would not only turn my lips and tongue blue, but also my throat and stomach... and everything else.

So uh, I don't think I will try that. I can understand the cake right next to it, the multicolored cake.

But blue cake... Maybe this is as common as red velvet cake (and that is something I don't like because it is so... red), but blue cake...

I'm just not ready for that one yet.

But I'll let you go get that... Let me know how it is!

1 comment:

  1. I seen this the other night with my son, he wants to try it
    I will let you know how it taste according to a 8 year old lol

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!