Friday, November 01, 2013

Friday Freestyles... The Chicken Edition


Good Friday Afternoon!

It is November 1, 2013

And we have only 8 weeks until we ring in 2014.

And that means that we have only 8 weeks to meet the goals and resolutions for 2013.

No need to fret! Get up, you chickens! And put your favorite cat suit on!

Put that outfit on! Put your wings on your hips. Spread your feet apart. Stand strong.

Cause you know what you gotta do. Gotta get it done!

Whatever "it" is.

Lean forward, look the other chickens square in the eye, and let them know it's time to do what we gotta do.

Let's get it done! Let's make it happen!

Ha ha... I came across those pictures last night. I post them from time to time. They remind me to be confident!  And to stand strong.

Yes, it is Friday, and I am off from work today. I have things to do. Not much going on at work, so I decided to take the day off.

It is all dreary today in the ATL.  I don't have much action-wise planned today or for the weekend, just around the house. There is also a Triple F Posse meeting (financial freedom fighters) tomorrow, and I plan on going to that.

Pictures of the Week. Here's a picture of the halloween candy I gave out.

That good stuff! I also give out cookies.
The little 'hood children were especially interested in those.  Even the adults were jumping over their kids trying to get to those.

My coworker Supersonic Sushi's halloween shirt.

What was up with the halloween skulls being all upside down. Hmm.  She sits over there next to the other coworker who brings out the voodoo doll for halloween decorations.

I must remind myself to give them both a post it note with a nice bible scripture on them.

Congrats to Supersonic Sushi. The youngster was a contractor, but now she is an official gub'ment employee now. Bout time they brought her on permanently. Go chicken!  We can no longer holler "that crazy contractor"! Glory!

Song of the Week. This one goes out to Chocolate Drop and Lady Ang, both of who I saw at the last book club meeting... and both of who lurk on my blog pretty hard.

You have to be near or over 40 to remember this song!



I can't believe that song is 20 years old this year.  That chicken MC Lyte knew she could rap! I miss that!

I miss female rappers.

Correction: I miss female rappers who can rap with their clothes on.

Yes I do.

Anyway, that is it for Freestyle Fridays. Actually, part of this was last Monday's post, but I forgot to post it. So hey, better late than never!

You have a good weekend. On purpose!

1 comment:

  1. That chicken picture is still hilarious lol
    My kids are still eating on that candy lol

    ReplyDelete

Slap the *crickets* out the way, kindly step up to the mike, and SAY something!!